NWAR: Watered Down NWAR: Watered Down

Puns. Puns everywhere! PUNS!

danmarkowitz responds:

Puns!

Qumi-Qumi "Zombie" Qumi-Qumi "Zombie"

Well done!

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Wow that's amazing quality!

Drop Up Drop Up

I like how you made it simpler. But I still suck at it. :) Overall pretty good.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks! It's actually a surprisingly difficult game :p
I seem to always make things too hard...

Slaughter in Taiji Slaughter in Taiji

Troll game is trololololol...

friedfishcomics responds:

fidaladida pompom pom pom.

Submachine 9: the Temple Submachine 9: the Temple

You never cease to amaze me, Mateusz-Skutnik!

Amazing game.

Into The Unknown Into The Unknown

I see what you did there! I was half thinking you were going to write a hybrid orchestra this round. This piece is straight out 80s/90s Sci-fi soundtrack. It is pure amazing. Some parts at the beginning were too crowded. The chords and chord progressions were the most interesting. Then came the electric guitar's riff, which brought this piece to a new level. So beautiful.

I really think some parts, if you mix them down a bit, this will be a full triple A suite for something like Star Trek. I also think the percussion needs extra work (sorry I'm a perc maniac), they're excellent, just some parts, especially the beginning need mixing.

SoundChris and Hitokirito, you two are a wonderful pair of composers! Good luck in the contest! Wow, I'm extremely excited to see how this round turn out!!!!

Your Father's Blade Your Father's Blade

I think this piece has its powerful soul. It is quite unique. When the solo vocal starts, the chill in me grows. Excellent mix of the flute and other woodwind. Percussion is very solid and not over-the-top. Then came the choir and shouts. I think the shouts are a bit dry, some reverb or release would be better. I love the low brass so far. Very solid piece.

I have some suggestion. Perhaps you could make the string more interesting with bass/cello in some part tremolo instead of constant legato. Just my 2 cents. The current version is very good so far.

Great work man!

Insurrection (FGFC820 Cover) Insurrection (FGFC820 Cover)

W0000t! My favorite song! I would throw money at you if you cover Legion too! :D. With your vocal it's actually better somehow. AWESOME WORK!

5/5

Lich responds:

I can do Legion <3

Su Chan Su Chan

Well it's a nice pic.

But I just don't like the cartoonization of a Barrett. You literally cannot hold a Barrett .50 like that. That gun is heavy as shit even without ammo.

Kel-chan responds:

yeah the barret weighs 25lbs IRL

but...anime magick!

or its made of carbon fiber

DVD Player DVD Player

Headshot. Buzzkill!

ChazDude responds:

Yea.

SAD BATMAN SAD BATMAN

Das chin. Only if Christian Bale has that chin...