- Age / Gender:
- 31, Unspecified
- Kitten Land
- All Stats >
Formerly elitistinen, KatMaestro is a 9 lives pussycat musician and code kitten. He has harnessed his skills to become the level of a master. You are free to use his music, and Kat will be very pleased if you properly credit him! :3
- Community Stats
Level 10 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
Ebola has taken away over 2288 lives, with over 4268 cases. However WHO only know %20 of the report, which means the current estimated max infection is 10,000 people. By the end of this month, there will be over 5000 lives taken away from this damned world and 20,000 infection.
Its fatality rate is estimated at %80. By the end of 2014, if we failed to halt the spread, Sierra Leone and Liberia will probably be wiped out by the disease. It might mutate to a more dangerous strain, however most scientists downplay this. Ebola cases will double every month, exponentally. Ebola moving too fast, doctors say.
Key facts of Ebola by WHO:
- Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans.
- EVD outbreaks have a case fatality rate of up to 90%.
- EVD outbreaks occur primarily in remote villages in Central and West Africa, near tropical rainforests.
- The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission.
- Fruit bats of the Pteropodidae family are considered to be the natural host of the Ebola virus.
- Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. No licensed specific treatment or vaccine is available for use in people or animals.
Here is a GIF of the spread so far:
[WARNING: some of the image are quite NSFW but I still post them here because pictures are powerful way to spread the messege.
You can choose to help... or ignore this news post, curse at it or even laugh. But remember, helping people do not hurt your feeling or your thought. After all, aren't we all humans? What's different if they were different skin colors, beliefs, cultures or perspectives?
People are suffering. Probably, by miracles, Ebola will stop spreading. But what if it spreads to your doorstep in the next few days? Would you still want to help, even for your own's good and people around you?
There are 2 organizations which are most active in the frontline of Ebola fight:
You can DONATE through my Relief album Power of the People - featuring Autumn Angel and a new track*. FROM NOW ON, all payment you purchase on my BandCamp page go through Doctors Without Borders' Paypal Email! Here's the proof!
* You have most rights to use and remix the tracks, even for commercial, in exchange for your generosity! Listen to Autumn Angel, if you doubt my words:
Here are extra heartbreaking stories of Ebola.
PBS Documentary on the outbreak (REGION RESTRICTED VIEW / US only)
This post will stay here for very long time and I have to halt the 'You Link, I Review' thingy for a while. However if you seek for someone to review your works, just PM me straight away and I'll do it ASAP!
Thank you for your help to humanity!
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 44 (From 15 different games.)